May 22, 2016

OOTD #22







By far - the hardest outfit of the day pics I’ve taken thus far.  First, I threw this outfit together in about two seconds and upon review, I think I look like a little bit like a Lady of the Night and a wanna-be Disney princess mixed together.  Ugh.  I almost didn’t post these but I did agree to everyday in may good, bad and ugly.  Then, the light kept changing on the deck and the kids just wanted my attention like nothing else as soon as they heard the camera snapping so it made it really tricky.  Haha.  Life with kids for sure.  Oh, and that wind?  It was pretty calm and then I wanted to take a few nice pics and blammo - gusts galore.  First world problems right here...
Hope everyone had a great weekend!  XO

Top: Express
Shorts: Vicidolls
Shoes: Zara
Sunnies: Prada

Like I said - Lady of the night and wanna be disney Princess mixed together...

No comments: