Nov 29, 2014

Sorel Sista

Mommy Matching Madness

Having a daughter is something that I could only hope for and dream about.  I was continually tested when Mom and Dad brought boy after boy after boy home from the hospital when all I wanted was a sister.  So I feel really lucky to finally have an abundance of estrogen floating around our house; hence, I feel completely validated to live out my Mommy Daughter matching fantasies as long as Scarlet is young enough to have no clue what’s going on allow it.

Here's a cute 'matching' combo for the winter months.  I love doing exact colours with Scar, but it's also fun to do matching brands.

 Mommy's and dots



In the end - Scarlet didn't actually love getting all bundled up but I can't blame her - she's definitely our daughter in that she prefers sand and surf vs. snow.



First time ever walking in the snow - she didn't love it.


Not totally impressed.

But hey, we're doing it in style right?  Haha!

Kate
XOXO






No comments: