Nov 2, 2014

Halloween!

We really got into the spirit this year and boy was it fun.  Scarlet didn’t really have a clue about what was going on and reluctantly put on the 101 Dalmatians costume just long enough so that we could snap a few pics and be done with it, but I LOVED getting into the spooky theme and scaring the little kids that came to the door.  It’s was just so much fun!   
Probably the only shot Scarlet actually said: 'Cheese!' and she's still looking away at the t.v

 Here are a few shots of our night.  We didn’t end up going out to get any candy for Scarlet, but she hasn’t tried any in her entire lifetime, so I know she didn't know what was missing in the evening.  We’ll definitely take her out next year (and I already have ideas about what I want to do - especially with our baby boy who will be about a year old at that time…YIKES). 






Nate and I were getting into the characters, Scarlet, not so much...

 

But want to hear the scariest part about it all?!  

This halloween morning, Nate and I went to the hospital to choose a date  
 FOR BABY NUMBER TWO!!!  
I’m going to keep you friends guessing and not give it away.  I just feel like I already share so much about our lives that it will be nice to surprise everyone with the date when it actually happens.  Hint: It is NOT far away ;) and correlates chronologically with all of the other family member’s birthday numbers which is really amazing and wild all at the same time.  So, if you know mine, Nate's and Scarlet's date, you can probably figure out baby boys date too.  It's awesome!


Hope Everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween!!! 

Kate 
XOXO

No comments: