Apr 4, 2013

Two days left!

Oh yah, I have a blog.


Since I'm probably going to have a little bit of cabin fever over the next YEAR (whoot Mat leave), I'm going to keep this blog up and have some serious fun!


Today (April 4th) is just that much closer to delivery date!  I'm due April 6th...well wait, I WAS due March 30th but due to measuring 'small' (about 4 cm too small for fundal height measurements), I was pushed back to April 6th.  I cried about it cause I want to meet my baby so badly; however, now that we're almost here it's so thrilling!!!  Plus, I need to get over my cold before she arrives.  Yup - it's a girl!  I've been nesting like a crazy person washing things four times in a row, so it must be close.  :)  Nursery is pretty much done, name is chosen (and it's fabulous if I do say so myself) and we're just in the waiting period.  SO THRILLED!




I made these tasty tasty cupcake treats when we had our gender reveal party in November.  I cut a little scoop out of each cupcake and put pink icing into every single one.  It was time consuming but worth the reaction when everyone bit into them at the same time. 



No comments: