Apr 3, 2013

This pic was July 25th 2012 in a dirty public washroom with my cell phone by my Mom in Napa Valley California on the day we arrived in wine country!!!  This came after an emotionally painful miscarriage and many many many MANY months of 'no luck'.  Finally, after giving up coffee and all caffeinated products, after giving up alcohol, intense exercise, perfume, hairspray, after paying a very wise and beautiful chinese women good money to stick needles in my head, arms, legs, abs and ovaries on a weekly basis, and after way too many doctor's appointments to count, Nate and I finally, FINALLY were able to share the thrilling news that we are expecting.




This pic was taken at 39 weeks...oh the difference, but I LOVE MY BABY BUMP!!!





And this pic is what I would kill to look like after giving birth.  HAHA!!!  That's the goal anyhow.

No comments: