Aug 13, 2009


Week Trezzz (three z's cause we're so tired)


(Aug 7th - Aug 13th)






It's official.  We're exhasted.  There is so much to do!  Paul is still helping out big time.  He has tiled and grouted the 'kid bathroom'  and it looks amazing.  See pics below.

I filled in every little nail with this pink goop that reminds me of pink buttercream frosting.  I did all of the mouldings, casings and door headers throughout the house.  Then I sanded them all down.  


  Nate has been Superman throughout all of this.  I have to stop and publicly brag about the husband here for a minute.  I'm so amazed that he can build our entire kitchen cabinet set, install a toilet, drop four spot lights out of the ceiling and frame all of the windows within a few days.  Groups of men have a hard time doing that working together.  Nate will do serious  physical work from 7:30 in the morning till 9:00 at night and still be in a good mood and kind and loving and willing to give ME a backrub!!!  Talk about an upstanding male in a world full of flakes.  I swear if it wasn't for him this would be a hellish nightmare.  Thankfully, he is totally in his area of expertise, and I'm absolutely smitten - but we're both still exhasted.  

(Wow, messy)


(Mid-way through tiling the 'kid' bathroom upstairs)

(finished product, nice work bro)

No comments: