Aug 5, 2015

We be chillin'

 Crossing our legs exactly the same way.  #win

It’s early August and that means we get at least another month of this glorious summer weather.  This month will bring our family two very big (and I’m sure beautiful) weddings, four nights of BBQ’s at the beach with friends and all six of our Hoyda, Weiland and McKinnon sibling mix together all at once!  I can’t even tell you how stoked I am to be with all of my siblings again.  It gives me butterflies I get so excited.

So yes - I’ve said it before and it’s true, summertime is my personal favourite time of the year.  Christmas - great, birthdays - fine, but summer?!?!  HEAVEN!  


I love how fresh these beads of morning dew appear on the leaf.  It put me in such a good mood and I'm not totally sure why.  Even when I look at it right now as I'm writing this post, I feel really inspired.  I guess it reminds me of new, fresh and clean things that come to us daily and how each one that we are given is such a special gift.  

Hope you guys have a great Wednesday.  Here's to more summer!
Luvs,
Kate

XO

No comments: