Aug 14, 2015

Guess where we were?! (again)...









These are the days, the precious and sweet days that I’ll be longing for twenty years down the road.  The days where we spend all day at the beach in the sun with the sand between our toes and forget about what time it is and where we need to be next.  Even with all that’s been going on and the ‘challenges’ that have newly emerged in our lives, I know that I shouldn’t be wishing away time only to get to X, Y or Z.  It’s ‘now’, right now that matters.  We really only have these moments and we can only make the best of them.  

So again, we’ve basically been living at the beach…we go a lot.  It’s just such a joyful and happy place for our family and makes both kids forget about some of the struggles that they are facing as little human beings.  I keep cringing at the ‘back to school’ sale signs and shops featuring new fall clothing.  That just puts me into a panic because it feels like summer just began!  But this is what I’m talking about - it seems like we as a society are so eager and rushed to get to the next thing.  We're always looking to the next season, the next holiday the next point that is going to make us happy.  Always living in the future.  But for me, I'm really working on living in the now and right now we’re just going to continue being grateful for whatever blessings are present.  

Anyway, there is my two cents.  Enjoy the weekend friends.  We only have this day, right here, today.  ENJOY! XOXO

Also, you'll know where to find us if you need us...


Luvs,
Kate 
XO

No comments: