Aug 6, 2015

Little beach bums



I mean - who DOESN’T love the beach?  Let’s face it.  We come home dirty, exhausted maybe even just a little sunburned, but it is well worth it.  The mere fact that there is not just one but two gorgeous community beaches near our pad is honestly one of the main reasons I begged Nate to move to this neighbourhood.  We have been here almost every week this season.  Memories of learning to swim, catching minnows, building sand castes, eating hot dogs and ice cream right near the lapping waves - you just can’t beat it.  The memories here and every other beach we’ve been on as a famjam are forever engraved on my heart.  Thank GOODNESS my kids and hubby love it as much as I do…


We took sweet Will out of his hip brace for a little chunk of time and he was so thrilled and happy.  


Kate
XO


No comments: