Aug 19, 2015

Photo Fun

It was a strange and wonderful week in Instagram land.  I had quite a few pictures featured on various accounts much to my pleasure and surprise.  It seemed like every time I checked my phone there was a massive orange bar of goodness running along the  bottom right hand corner - and it just kept coming and coming!  I still feel like my photography confidence is lacking so this week was a huge boost for me.  I always tell myself that my pics need to be more creative, or have more colour or less colour or contrast or conception or blah blah blah.  Yah - I can be hard on myself.  But as mentioned it was a fun and very strange week.  Here were the shots that were picked!  
I was extremely honoured…
This little nugget got featured quite a few times.  Who knew an excited little girl wearing a tutu and a cape would be so popular?!  HAHA











 It’s so nice being able to get creative and be inspired by countless other photographers.  What a great little app.

Have a fantastic day!
Kate

No comments: