Jun 16, 2015

Tis the season to Romp!


Tis the season to ROMP!

Romper that is.  It’s a gorgeous 20 degrees here in Cowtown and I’m feeling almost Stampede ready in my cowgirl boots as Scarly calls them.  The romper is really needed these days since the heat has been blasting us but I’m definitely not complaining about it.

Speaking of heat, my sister Laura, her hubby (my bro) Ted, Nate and I, plus all the kiddies had been planning to hit the hot hot desert in palm springs.   But, after taking a look at the temperature which bragged a 46 DEGREES CELSIUS for most of the month, the four of us very responsible adults agreed that we weren’t comfortable taking our babes into that heat.  So, we unfortunately cancelled the trip.  But we rebooked for a getaway at a similar family style Resort in San Diego.  I can’t tell you how pumped I am about it!  

If you’re interested in the above outfit details you can find them in ‘Style’.  I'll be packing it along with a bunch of lightweight rompers for our vacay.  Super easy to just throw on with a hat since it's both a top and shorts.  I LOVE SUMMER!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Kate 

XO

No comments: