Jun 6, 2015

Picnic in the park

I'm getting a Little House on the Prairie vibe with this shot. 








It's getting nicer and nicer and with that - more opportunities to spend time with the family OUTSIDE!  I'm slightly obsessed with being outdoors.  Perhaps it has a little to do with my claustrophobic tendencies, or it's just cause I feel so alive when I'm under the sun but it's my favourite season and time of year right around the corner and I'll be soaking up every single second of it.  We went to Fish Creek Park for the afternoon and had a little picnic complete with cucumber mint lemonade.  It was the perfect way to spend some time outside even though Scarly was recovering from a high fever and throat infection - hence the lack of smiles.  But still, it was just so great to get to spend this precious time together.  I LOVE THIS WEATHER!

Have a great weekend!
Kate 
XOXO

No comments: