Jun 9, 2015

A big ole Zara haul

Summer hauls have officially started and my credit card is getting a little workout.  Unfortunately, I missed snapping shots of a few pieces because Scarlet was wearing her new pink romper today (and is currently napping) and Will dirtied his outfit so badly at lunch that I had to throw on one of his new t-shirts right then and there.  But here are the rest of the goodies that I was able to snap.  If you’re wondering why Nate didn’t get anything it’s not because I forgot about him.  He’s ordering a very nice suit from Nordstrom for a wedding that we’re attending this summer and he didn’t want to blow his clothing budget (yup we’re one of those couples who track spending and try to stay below the line).  Most of the items are from Zara (free shipping on line if you spend over $50) with the exception of the baby boy fedora hat and boy swim shorts - I just wanted to include them cause they're new and so CUTE!!!
 A few of Will's new things.

 Scarlet's tee's and cute plush denim lightweight pants.  Can that flowy white top be anymore beautiful?!?!

My stuff!  A white distressed denim jacket with a pair of distressed skinnies a striped sundress (obsessed with stripes) and a black romper that I'll feature for June in the 'Style' section

I also wanted to share two sweet little things with you guys.  The first is a saying that I came across the other day that I am going to teach Scarlet at a very VERY early age:

 ‘A girl should be like a butterfly, pretty to see and hard to catch.’  

I just love this and really can’t seem to get it out of my head because it’s so perfect.  

The second is this really sweet pics of Will in the jolly jumper who coincidentally is wearing Zara clothing (haha).  He is just suck a sweet boy and totally has my heart.  I can’t believe his 7 month birthday will be coming up in a few days.  Check back for that update on the blog later on in the week.  
Finally, we're heading out of town on a vacation with my brother Ted, sister-in-law Laura and their son Charlie.  I can’t WAIT to see them and spend some quality time together exploring the desert in California!  I’m so pumped because I’m dying to get my hippie vibe on there.  Haha.  I always knew there was a little free spirit within.

Hope everyone has a beautiful week!
Kate
XO



(ps Check out this happy sweetie.  Her hair is up in a high ponytail!!!  I'm dying of happiness)

No comments: