Apr 27, 2016

Little Guy Love








Guys - I’m smitten.  I can’t handle the love I have for my son.  Seriously, he melts me and I’m soooooo happy that he’s such a momma’s boy.  He’s been the sweetest little guy lately, running up to me giving me hugs and kisses non-stop, wanting to cuddle.  It’s just the best having a little man.  Ok - just had to get that out.  HA!

I’ve been having fun picking out some of William’s spring wardrobe.  One small complaint that I have about dressing a little boy is that there doesn’t seem to be as many options as there are for girls.  Anyone else feel me?  I was warned about this when we found out that we were having a boy and I didn’t really believe it until now.  We were looking at the Joe Fresh line in Superstore and I literally had to ask the sales lady where the baby boy section was.  She pointed me in the direction of one small isle beside a massive baby girl zone.  ?????  It seems to be that way in many shops.

Anyway, I always want to make sure Will has a few trendy cute little guy pieces cause let’s face it - Scarlet sure has enough and I know he doesn't care about that just yet - but I do.  Here are a few pick ups from Zara that I just adore.
Palm trees and sunglasses?   Oh heck yes.






So cheeky!  I'm soooooo using this as blackmail later in his life ;)

Happy Wednesday friends! 
Luvs,
Kate
XO







No comments: