Apr 28, 2016

Everyday in May!


 

 I’ve always loved to challenge myself.  Just when I think things are running fairly smoothly I like to mix it up - either subconsciously or consciously - by adding just one more ‘thing’ to the mix.  (Mainly because I'm crazy).  I guess living in a slightly overloaded state of existence has always been appealing to me because I know that it means I’m growing, learning and not staying stagnant.  

So, I saw this really neat challenge where the blogger did a daily outfit post of what she wore every single day for an entire month!

This really got me excited because I do struggle with dressing myself, especially since over the last three years with the two pregnancies my body has been every single size under the sun.  Not even kidding you.  I’ll also feel like if I’m accountable by posting pics of what I’m dressed in I’ll hopefully take a little bit more time with my attire.  

Also, HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO SPRING CLEANING MY CLOSET.  If I don’t wear it this month - I’m going to donate it.

So having said that, for the month of May my goal is to post my outfit every single day no matter how un-cute, uber comfortable, messy, unkept, random, cheap, expensive or un-put-together it is.  

All of May.  Everyday.  Period.  Unless it’s hard to find Wifi on our upcoming trip… (in that case, I’ll take a pic and post two the following day).  Sha-blam. 

Hope you’ll follow along, comment if you like and enjoy!  Your love and feedback keeps me fired up loves.


If I'm feeling up to it, I may even tackle some of Nate's side of the closet. ;)

Luvs,
Kate

XOXO

No comments: