Jan 25, 2016

Stella Cove!

Today we received the most beautiful (and fun) package that I have opened in quite some time - perhaps it was because it was all items that will be used while we're away on vacay so I was forced to think about pineapples and pools, and the best part about it all was that everything was for Scarlet!



First off - isn't the the most beautiful toddler girls bathing suit you have ever seen?!?!  I mean - that keyhole neckline and the material?  It screams sophisticated girly girl and I'm not going to lie -
 I want one...



This little matching duo has me wanting to order a cervesa por favor under a big leafy green palm.  That dress is just the sweetest light weight number that will be perfect to pack and amazing for travelling from the beach back up to the hotel in.  I'm in #love


Speaking of love  - you just can't go wrong with baby blue and pink combined.  The camera didn't quite pick it up but there is also a shiny silver that sparkles when the light hits up.  UGH!  
Cuteness overload.


This little cloudy sky blue duet has me swooning because Scarlet's skin is so fair.  They both boast of UV50 protection so although we'll be slathered in sunscreen, I won't have to worry THAT much when we're working on hour number two, or three, outside in the blazing sun.  I'm going to be honest - she'll probably be in the swim shirt 24/7.

We'll be breaking in Daddy slowly with this next number.  Nate has always been fairly strict that Scarlet doesn't wear a bikini until she's 28 years old (I'm not kidding), but I'm hoping this sailboat seashell theme sways him a little.  PLUS, it's actually a tankini which means her stomach is still covered up and we aren't breaking any Daddy house rules.  Hopefully... ;)



I'm so pumped about these Paisley leggings.  I'm going to pair them with a flowy white toddler blouse for Scarlet and some little white sandals for when we head out to do evening dinners near the lapping waves.  Can't you just hear them crashing when you look at this pattern?!  TAKE ME NOW!

We have one little dress saved for the actual trip and I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting it now, but I bet some of you can guess which one I'm saving if you have a look on StellaCove's instagram page or website www.stellacove.com  Let's just say it involves a very sweet and tropical fruit.  

Now, I'm going to go blast Bob Marley and make myself some guacamole with salsa and chips.  I can dream for another month and a half right? 
William is getting some vacay gear too so stay tuned!

Happy Monday friends!

luvs, Kate
XO
#stellacove #beach #vacation #mexico

No comments: