Jan 20, 2016

Christmas 2015


Mr. Will was up first thing in the am - 5 ish to be exact...






 Scarlet opening her Auntie Laura and Uncle Ted and Charlie gift - huge huge hit.

Then she started talking to her ice cream like it was a friend.  


(the pearls are from Santa)






Can't get over the ice cream...


William loved his box.


Just chillin' with the box.




I think he though his sister brought it for him.  AWEEEEE!!!



Santa left a gorgeous frost for mommy to take snaps of with her new camera lens!!!



back to the box...

my father in law Rob and his epic Appetizer!!!



Uncle Danger and Scarlet trying to recreate our Xmas card...


My gorgeous momma.




Uncle Dan with the thumbs up...

Grandpa and Rob feeling the white wine perhaps?  Just kidding - it was really poor timing on my part.





This is super duper late (almost a month - gah), but I just had to post a few pics of our sweet Christmas morning as a family of four and then Christmas dinner.  I’ll keep this super quick and simple - Santa and his elves made Scarlet and William a wooden train set to share this year complete with a pink train for our little Princess (as per her request and letter to Santa).  Santa also graced our home with a few other special gifts and jam packed stockings which was lovely.  We made sure to continually remind Scarlet about whose birthday we were celebrating on that day and only once did she mix things up and say that it was Mr.Claus’s big one rather than the baby Jesus.  That’s huge in my books.

We had everyone over for dinner which was lovely.  I ate way too much food because my father-in-law did the turkey and his ‘holy-crow stuffing’ which I’m completely obsessed with.  My contribution to the meal was salad, stove top stuffing (haha), and roasted potatoes.  My mom brought a ton of food too including her world famous homemade pies (OMGOSH) and many other goodies and dishes.  Long story short - way too much grub.  

Hope everyone has a lovely week and a happy Thursday!


Luvs, Kate XO

No comments: