Jan 7, 2016

Little update on the big guy

Well - we’re still in the brace for 12 hours out of the day.  William wears it at night while he sleeps and then for a few hours when he wakes up.  As a result, his hip dysplasia issue is being resolved but still has not been fully ‘fixed’.  He may have to wear it for a few more months.  GAH!!!

Anyhow, I just wanted to share how proud I am of him these days with his walking and standing.  We were warned by the docs that he would most likely be delayed in these physical areas - but proud momma right here has to brag.  William is not only standing, but showing that he can and wants to walk right now!!!  I’m so happy (but way busier) but still so so happy that this is happening.  I have to share these shots that I set up with my new fancy lens (thanks hubs).  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.





Luvs,
Kate
XO


No comments: