Jan 7, 2016

OMG...

Ok… everybody breathe (myself included).

I legitimately try hard to refrain from getting too engrossed with branded goodies.  In fact, I’ve been known to keep a Coach wallet around way wayyyyy too long simply because it was a practical way to keep money and credit cards in order even AFTER my hubs has offered - many times - to replace it will something ‘nice’.

So when this gorgeous sunglasses case appeared to me at Christmas time, I opened it so quickly I think that the kids were frightened.  You have to understand, I purchased countless knock-off Prada bags and wallets and scarves while travelling abroad in Asia.  In fact, this could (and come to think of it) actually is the very first…FIRST PEOPLE…real, genuine, authenticated, fancy pants pair of Prada anything I have ever owned.  So hopefully you can understand my excitement and forgive me… but I really am excited.  

If you'd like to see a few more pics of my little black baby, you can have a look in 'GLAM'

Have a fabulous day friends!
Kate
XO

No comments: