Jun 29, 2014

IT'S A LITTLE DUDE!

BLUE MOUSTACHE PARTY TIME!!!



Yup that’s right!  Our future son is on his way and we couldn’t be happier.  ONE OF EACH!?  How in the world did I ever get to be so lucky.  I’m so excited and I know deep down (even though he said that he would have loved another girl) that Nate is also over the moon that he will have his little boy.  I know everyone always says this but I’m already in love with him.  He’s captured our hearts and is going to be such a RAD addition to our growing family.


The only way I could get Scarly to put the moustache on her face was to give her the soother with it taped on.  Had to trick the kid.  


Even our little handsome cutie is dressed up!  #bluebowtie
Scarlet was right the whole time and I was not.  I can't believe how thrilled we are, I really didn't think I would be blessed with a boy, but here we go!  

No comments: