Jun 9, 2014

I'm such a fan. MAJOR Man Crush Monday

Where else can a girl brag about her husband than her own blog?

He's the best - a keeper FOR LIFE!

Today I felt compelled to write about Nate because I'm feeling such huge love for him and it's hard to be able to 'talk' to others about him without sounding like I'm gloating.  I just don't do it - ever.  So my feelings about Nate always feel like they're bottled up inside of me.  That's why it's so great to have an avenue to write!  Unfortunately, this short post won't even come close to doing him justice but it's still nice to give you a little slice of this one in a gazillion.  

Nate takes such good care of me.  He 'husbands' me the way a lady should be even in this modern world of ours.  Chivalry still exists with this man.  Doors and car doors open for me, I get to enter first, my chair is pulled out for me at restaurants,  he has picked me up and carried me over a rain puddle.  It doesn't cease to amaze me how it still feels like we're dating.  Not to mention his extreme care and concern for his daughter and next child on the way.  It's a gift to observe his parenting skills emerge while he helps me raise Scarlet.  His negotiation skills, calm demeanour and level headed 'smarts' get us out of countless conundrums.  

One word: Handyman.  If I can encourage Scarlet to marry one of these, her world will be exponentially easier and more enjoyable.  Ladies who are currently married to one of these guys - you know what I'm talking about.

It would be a very long post to write about all of the many MANY things that he does for me and our little family so I won't, but probably the strongest quality about this man is his loyal and caring heart.  He makes me feel like a queen every single day while still making me feel as though he is pursuing my interest.  I know his love is real and my world and heart are his forever.

Oh - and that beer in his hand in the picture above?  It's a near-beer because he offered to give up alcohol along side me because I am pregnant and he didn't want me to have to do it alone.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: