Jun 25, 2014

19 week pregnancy update

Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along are you?
19 weeks

How are you feeling?
Great!  Getting tired early on in the night and napping occasionally during the day but for the most part - good.

Any weight gain? 
2 pounds gained this week for a total of 7 pounds putting me at 122

New symptoms?
Pressure in my lower abdomen.  Baby is definitely growing.  

General mood?
Happy and excited.

Gender?
 It’s still a mystery for another day.  We find out tomorrow!  Oh man!!!

What foods are you craving?
Back to salty.  Salt salt salt.

  Do you miss anything?
You know it - white wine spritzers and sushi again this week.

Sleep?
 It was ok this week.  Nate was off with his Dad, Uncles and cousin on a fishing trip and I rarely sleep well unless he’s in the bed beside me.  I kept ‘hearing’ things in the house during the nights and it was hard to relax.  Eventually, I just ended up building a big barricade on the stairs out of outdoor cushions to prevent easy access to upstairs.  Then, when I was laying in bed I came up with an even better idea and also strategically placed Scar’s loudest toys in and around the massive cushion stair fort.  If anyone HAD decided to break in and come up to freak me out, they would have been really loud and I would have been ready for them.  Finally, I also placed a massive bottle of hairspray on my  bedside table and thought it could pass as a weapon.  Let’s face it, that would be super hard to get close enough to anyone dangerous to stab them and me shooting a gun? Ummm, I don't even know where the 'safety' latch is.  Hairspray is a WAYYY better idea ;)  haha.

Working out?
Walks and weights!

Best moment this week?
Getting Nate back home from the fishing trip

What are you excited about?
Gender reveal tomorrow!!!  AHHHHH!

Kate

xoxo

No comments: