Mar 27, 2016

We're back from Mexico!







We're back!!!

Which means I’m going to be a good little bloggity-blogger and write everyday for the rest of the month of March!  That’s my promise!  Which is hopefully going to be super easy to keep cause March is all of three days left so definitely doable!

Anyway, when it comes to thinking about our trip, I have to be honest with myself and tell you that one of the first things that comes to my mind is the food.  Yup - Mexican food has to be my third boyfriend in life (William - my son - is first and the beach is second).  But my third boyfriend has my heart so much so that I took over 45 pictures of Food on this trip.  (Annnnnnnd cue tears of laughter with a side of guacamole).

So go check out the ‘EATS’ section and what I ate for an entire day while on vacation and have yourself a good laugh.  I know I sure did when I uploaded all the pics.  I was thinking; 'Really?  Was that all in one day?  Sheesh, I really do love me some Mexican!!!'  Hope you enjoy all the pico-de-gallo and salsa my amigos - Lord knows I took enough pics of them.
Luvs,
Kate
XOXO  

No comments: