Mar 30, 2016

Twinning
















It’s no secret that I like LOVE to get all cheesy and match my kids with our clothing (and sometimes even with my hair), so when I discovered the company StellaCove, I basically went bananas with the matchy match swimsuits because: 

a) there is only a very small window of time that I’ll be able to keep this up before it starts getting weird.

b) Scarlet just gets so excited when we look alike - Will is indifferent but that’s cool cause I can match him and he'll never care or know about it until he's in his teens (HELLO BLACKMAIL) and finally, 

c) COME ON! We only live once and I die every time I get to look a little bit more like my offspring.  I think that it might even be a little unhealthy. haha.

However, I will say that the company has one of the nicest owners I have ever dealt with and their prices are very reasonable.  I was upset that we didn’t get to wear all of the matching suits that we had on this past vacation but that just means we’ll have to go again really soon before the kids and I don’t fit into them anymore.  (Cue tears about both of these facts and no I’m not pregnant)

Anywho, hope you enjoy these very fun matchy match pics.  Walking around the resort everyday we had and met new people everyday because they would just come up to us and ask where we found the cute suits.  People love this stuff I’m telling you!

Hope everyone had a lovely Hump Day!  Is it the middle of the week already?  YIKES!

Luvs,

Kate XO

No comments: