Mar 7, 2016













I hate packing - it’s one of my biggest dislikes along with poor drivers, touching wet food in the sink and blowing your nose at the table.  I don’t know what it is, but I will procrastinate until the very last possible moment.  It’s strange.  Especially since I should have learned my lesson after the last trip when I packed six pieces of clothing for myself.  Yes.  Six - for an entire week!  Also, half of those six pieces were bathing suit cover-ups!  Like - what the heck?  My poor mother-in-law had to give me some of HER clothes for the week.  Funny enough both kids had absolutely everything they needed and more because their needs and desires (apparently) are much more important to me which kinda makes me feel proud.  BUT why do I have such an issue with packing for myself?  

Maybe it’s cause I feel overwhelmed with putting outfit after outfit together?  Or maybe it’s all the folding.  I really don’t know.  But look what I decided to do this morning INSTEAD of pack for our upcoming trip?!  RIGHT?  Best trade off ever.  Like look at his face!!!  I know he won't ever remember how we tickled each other till our stomachs hurt, but I don't care.  That was the best morning I've had in a while.  The fact that my suitcase still has nothing in it and we leave in less than 48 hours isn't really freaking me out...too much... 

HAHA!  I’m horrible.  Hope everyone has a lovely week!  I’ll be signing off of the blog for a little while since we’ll be away but stay tuned.  I’ll be doing 'style' and 'eats' while we're away and of course Instagram as much as possible.    ( @kweilz )

PEACE and LOVE friends 
luv from
Kate

XOXO

No comments: