Mar 28, 2016

Mexican Date night dress!






Guys, posted today in the ‘Style’ section is the most gorgeous tropical dress from - you guessed it - VICI Dolls!  Seriously, go and check it out… I’m so eager to get it on again because I felt like I was turning into a emerald mermaid all night long!  It's just that pretty.  I mean, if I could be covered head to toe in a pattern that resembles both palm leaves and clouds for the rest of my life - I would be as happy as a mexican clam. 

Poor Nate was feeling a little shaky when the pics were taken because we hadn’t eaten all afternoon (after being on the beach), so apologies for the blurriness.  I still like the pics though cause it kinda looks like I’m growing a mermaid tail. HA!  

Hope you enjoy and happy MONDAY!  Posts all week this week so check back tomorrow for the next one.

Luvs,

Kate XO

No comments: