Jul 22, 2015

Real life...

My photography obsession.  It’s starting to interrupt my daily thoughts because I’m now thinking ‘oh that would be a gorgeous shot’, or ‘ooo, that’s a cool idea for a pic’ or ‘I need that capture, ASAP!’  So I had this amazing laughable idea after we bought the kids a little pool for the backyard this summer.  I fabricated a visual in my head of all of us in the pool splashing, having fun and just messing around.  Well, this is how it turned out… 

Real life friends…real life.

BAHAHA!  Hope it gives you a little laugh today.  I think Nate looks like such a big baby crying his eyes out but the truth is he got walloped HARD a split second before the timer went off by his son right in the mouth.  I know it's mean, but I literally can't stop laughing when I see this pic.

Then there’s this one where nobody is looking at the camera.  Win.


We gave up on the family shot and tried to get one of me and the kids.  This is how THAT turned out.  Scarlet literally just turned her back right on the camera as soon as she saw it.  So we tried to get just Will and I.  

Here's how that went.

pulling my hair...


biting my shoulder...


french kissing my bicep.  Yah.  I'm sure you can now understand why we have so few pics of the four of us.  HA!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FRIENDS!
Kate

XO

No comments: