Jul 29, 2015

Disney favourites

Hi my name is Kate and I can't stop buying girly Disney princess stuff for myself my daughter.  Scarlet might just love this princess paraphernalia as much if not more than me so I feel totally justified in going 'there'.  It's colour free lipgloss so no makeup is involved (that stage isn't coming for a long lonnnnnng time). 
 But how cute are these little tubes of lip smacker?!?!  Ok.  I'll stop now... 

In other news:

The irony of this picture is not lost on me.  One of Scarlet’s favourite disney movies right now (that ISN’T princess oriented) is 101 Dalmatians.  She asks for it at least three times a week and watches so intently that I feel she zombies out and completely forgets to blink.

I’m currently of the mindset that while William is in his second nap of the day, to keep Scarlet quiet I’ll happily turn on a show or a movie downstairs in the basement.  These days it’s been little 30-45 minute snips of this sweet puppy story.



My favourite Disney movie was The Little Mermaid which we haven’t introduced the kids to yet.  Nate’s favourite disney movie is Aladdin which the kids also haven’t seen so I’m looking forward to those family popcorn nights together.  

What is your favourite disney movie of all time?  I’d LOVE to hear from you guys in the comment section below.

Have a lovely Wednesday friends.  More posts to come this week.
Kate 
XO

#101dalmatians
#thelittlemermaid
#aladdin

No comments: