May 3, 2015

Datey date night with Natey Nate!

Valentine’s day was a good three months ago, but it was only this past weekend that I was able to relish in my gift from my hubby.  He knows I love and adore the theatre, ballet, opera - basically anything artistic.  But perhaps one of my all time favourites is attending Cirque du Soleil.  


I received two tickets for the April performance and was counting down the days till we got to go out together.  It was WELL worth the wait!  I was so impressed with the flexibility, the characters, the creativity, the costumes, the set, just everything.  It blew my mind.  I was a sneaky little audience member and snuck a few pics of a trampoline act.  The reason it looks like the performers are so close is because we were in the second row!  Amazing and terrifying when they were literally just feet away from bouncing right on top of our heads.  Haha.  My amazing parents came over to babysit the babies and Nate and I had a night out on the town.   It felt incredible because it so rarely happens anymore.  Here’s to more date nights!!!




Our seats were VERY close





This is looking WAY up at the top of the tent


And these are the 'cheesy couple' poses that we took before heading out...
Nate said he was blinking when this pic was taken, but I think he was just feeling the wine.


Hope you all get some time with your special someone this week.  Have a wonderful week!

Kate
XO

No comments: