May 27, 2015

20 weird ones...

Random, weird, but true things about MOI!


1. I'm totally addicted to the tv show Wheel of Fortune.  I watch it almost every single day and seriously want to be a contestant.  It’s on my bucket list.  I actually practice.

2. In the decade that I taught high school, I was asked every single year if I was a teacher or a student.

3. My last meal would be rare sirloin steak with roasted potatoes, brussel sprouts and salad with a glass of full bodied red wine (nothing watered down thank you very much).  Dessert would be warm sticky chocolate lava cake w vanilla ice cream.

4. I really hate Karaoke.

5. I want to go to a masked black tie Royal ball and dance a Viennese Waltz in a gigantic gown.

6. I thought I was going to be a homeless person after I failed a math test because I thought I wouldn’t be able to get a job.  Harsh Kate, harsh…  

7. I don’t like regular Oreos but I LOVE double stuffed.

8. I dislike anything with a melon taste - cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew.  Just no thanks.

9. I can do a back flip on a trampoline.  

10. I still have a hard time calling older people by their first name.  It just seems disrespectful.

11. My love of kids and animals runs so deep that when I see commercials on tv where the animal is abused or the child has been neglected or abandoned or mistreated - I literally get red in the face and my heart rate rises.  I have had fantasies about hurting (torturing) the people that harm animals and children.  I’m not proud of that, but it’s true.

12. My eyes are always changing colour.  Blue, Green, Grey - it’s weird.  

13. I hate, like HAAAAAAAATTTTTTTE (and hate is a strong word), socks.  Oh and also tea.

14. My name spelled backwards is etak which I always loved because I feel I always attack everything with serious commitment and passion.

15. If I had to pick one colour to wear for the rest of my life it would be black.  

16. I would give up all my money, my house, my vehicles, my education, my career - everything short of my family and freedom to live on a beach.  

17. I actually love to work out.

18. I love coffee and wine so much that sometimes I feel it’s the only two things I need to consume during the day.  (Horrible, I know…)

19. I make our bed differently everyday.

20. Obsession is an understatement when it comes to photography.  




Have an awesome week friends!
Kate 
XO

No comments: