Aug 5, 2016

Cutest little kidlets in all the land




I’m sorry, but come on.  These babes are just to die for adorable.  I’m absolutely so in love with them I could squeeze their sweet chunky little cheeks so hard I’m sure I’d hurt them.  We are super lucky to be spending a good amount of the summer with Nate’s sister Robin and her sweet three little girls.  This past week we were up at the family cabin and it was just so nice relaxing with family.  Having a chill weekend in the beautiful surroundings was exactly what the doctor ordered for this momma. 










I was shipped a huge goodie bag of Vicidoll stuff and I wanted to go and take some shots for them in my new threads.  So I went by myself with my tripod and camera when the kids went to sleep.  I found this lone abandoned sailboat waiting all for me on the beach and the best part was it was PINK!  Not even joking right now.  It was incredible!  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw it.  I looked all around to make sure I had permission to photograph it but not a soul was in sight!  I waiting for a fair amount of time and then I just said ‘ah to heck with it’ and used it as the most beautiful ‘prop’ I’ve ever encountered.  Talk about FATE! The only tricky part about getting a shot was that the lighting kept changing on me since the sun was setting - but man - it was so beautiful I didn't care too much. 

(The Vici top that I'm wearing is the same one as featured in the JULY section of STYLE).




 Hope everyone has a great day!


Kate XOXO

No comments: