Nov 14, 2016

Pregnancy Update Week 12

How far along are you?
12 Weeks 

How are you feeling?
I kind of feel like I’ve been partying hard until about 3:00 am every night for like, six weeks straight and I have a constant hangover that doesn’t ever go away.  #Truth

Any weight gain? 
Two pounds this week for a total of two pounds putting me at 114 pds

New symptoms?
  Fatigue reached an all time extreme this past week.  Working, planning William’s bday party and executing it on top of all our regular daily activities and responsibilites has been absolutely draining. Worth it, but draining.

General mood?
 Having answered the above question, I’m actually really excited for the ultrasound coming up (and nervous).

Gender?
 I still think girl

What foods are you craving?
  I was craving Mucho Burrito yesterday and when I bit into it, I was actually making inappropriate noises it was so good.  Happily I was alone so it wasn’t too weird.

  Do you miss anything?
Sleeping on my stomach :(

Sleep?    
Has been alright but last night wasn’t great.

Working out?  
Still teaching Dance classes during the week.  

Best moment? 
Having Will’s bday party and singing happy birthday with all of our closest friends and family.  It was such a special moment.  The party was incredible.  It was gorgeous outside and so we had the bouncy castle in the backyard and it was so great to be able to visit and laugh and share some time with people that we care so much about and who genuinely care for William.  So special.  Here are a few pics!


Scarlet and I made these chain link decorations as her afternoon craft project.  We had them up all over the house.



Such awesome balloons at Party City!


This is how we do goodie bags at our house now.  I grab a bunch of fun things from various shops (mostly the Dollar Store and Party City) and then I let the kids pick three or four toys when they leave.  It saves me hours making a goodie bags and I'm all about saving time.

Adult zone.  We had the white tub filled with Beer which was a huge hit with the Dads at the party.  (The wine was super popular with our friends who don't have kids - HA! and I do NOT blame them)

We ordered ten pizzas from Famoso and had finger food on the table.  Easy prep, easy cleanup.










Excuse me, but how GORGEOUS is this crew?!?!  I mean... What's even more amazing is how nice they are.  Swoon.



These birthday cards and THAT ROBOT!!!  Just awesome.


What are you excited about?
 My best friend is going to have both my Mom and I over to her place with her Mom one afternoon soon and I’m dying to get that time with her.  She was at the party but it’s always tricky visiting properly at a toddler party so this afternoon tea will be perfect.

Hope you have a lovely day
Kate

xoxo

No comments: