Nov 7, 2016

11 weeks!

Weekly Pregnancy Update
CHEERS!!!
How far along are you?
11 weeks.

How are you feeling?
Pretty good.  Tired and a little nauseous.  Nothing too different. 

Any weight gain? 
None yet, still 112 pds 

New symptoms?
I have DEFINITELY popped and it's crazy how quickly that happened compared to the other two babes.  It's like my uterus is made out of memory foam.  Craaaaayyyyzeee.   

General mood?
I was a bit down this past week because I had to share with my work colleagues and the students that I’ll be stopping teaching dance at the end of the month.  I absolutely LOVE that job so it was very bittersweet telling our news.  I’m happy that I can go back, but it is hard to leave something that you enjoy so much. 

Gender?
 I’m still thinking girl.

What foods are you craving?
Veggie sticks, grilled cheese and pickles and ice cream.  Haha!  

  Do you miss anything?
Sushi.

Sleep?    
Much better this week!  I changed my pillow position and added another one underneath so that really helped. 

Working out?  
Dance dance dance.  It’s the best workout for me right now.  A few walks here and there as well which were really exhausting, but I know it’s important so I’ll try to keep that up.

Best moment? 
I got to go out with two of my girlfriends for dinner on Saturday and it was an absolute riot.  We talked and laughed until 11:30pm and even though I got a parking ticket, it was worth it.  HA!  Btw, I tried to pay three times with the pay-by-phone option and the system wouldn’t accept any of my PIN numbers so I wasted about a half hour of my night TRYING to pay but wasn’t able to in the end.  It’s an easy fix though because this has happened to me before with Impark.  We just end up calling them to resolve the issue and they always drop the ticket charges.

What are you excited about?
I’m excited about William’s upcoming birthday this thursday.  TWO YEARS OLD!?!?!  I just can’t believe it.  I’ll have a two-year update for William up sometime this week!  

Hope you have a lovely day
Kate

xoxo
The milk felt better in a wine glass so I switched halfway through the shoot.  ;)
(Top by Vicidolls)

No comments: