Nov 24, 2009

COME AND SEE THEM!!! Dec 1st - 5th

I am so extremely excited.  My students at Central Memorial and I (in collaboration with the PVA program) are FINALLY presenting our two Fall Mainstage productions.  Both will perform next week at Central Memorial from December 1st - 5th.  I have had the honour of adapting the choreography for these pieces while working with TWO guest directors.  It has been cahRAYzee busy since September - but now we are finally ready to present our work.

The Astonishing Adventures of Awesome Girl and Radical boy - our Musical Theatre production and The Albright Pact - our Advanced Acting Play Production will be playing consecutively.  Astonishing Adventures will present in the theatre and Albright Pact will present in the Drama Studio.  You can see both shows for $15 bucks as they 'run' one after the other or you can see one for $10.  Each are about one hour long.  Here are the tickets that are available for purchase at the doors or you can email me at kaweiland@cbe.ab.ca and I will reserve you a few for the night that you choose to come!!!   






No comments: