Sep 8, 2008

Well, boat shopping wasn't quite what I expected it to be.  Driving for the majority of the day (8 hours) isn't the best way to put a girl in a good mood, especially when upon arrival, the two boats that you plan on seeing are complete 'no ways'.  The first looked like a rusty old tugboat and it smelled like one of my brother's used hockey equipment.  SICK!  Down below, it had a nasty nude statue of what I think may have been a mermaid, and in the helm there were car seats built in!!!  Car seats?!?  Come on.  This first boat didn't have a name; however, I felt it deserved the title; 'The Piece'.


The second boat stunk too.  Hello people, a little Febreeze might help when you're trying to sell something!  I was shocked to see the size of the 'bedrooms'.  To me, the word 'stateroom' seems important, grand, special.  Haha, special all right.   I guess in sailboat lingo, 'stateroom' means: bed in a claustrophobic space.  


Nate is going to view four other boats tomorrow while I do some...ah...beach and dietary research.  You know, how deeply brown can my skin get while laying on the beach before it goes really dark, and how many Corona Lites can a young woman consume before she becomes dehydrated.  yeah...this is important stuff.  I need answers.  Talk to ya in a few!  Ciao!

No comments: