Sep 25, 2008

Superstitious?

     Nate and I are not 100% sure that we want to keep the name 'Jackie O' for our new boat.  We found out that it wasn't actually named after the beautiful and stylish Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis; but instead, after the first owner's wife.  So, baring in mind that it is really bad luck to rename a boat, we've been a little reluctant to even consider the notion; but have cultivated (just for fun) the following possible names.  We would love some input or name ideas if you have any.  These three are our top picks thus far...


Wet Weilz 

Weil Wet

The Weil Deal



thoughts?

3 comments:

L said...

I like the Jackie O (and I don't like bad luck) but of those I like the The Weil Deal. Hahaha Hilarious!

Laurie said...

I too like the Jackie O but if change is in the air, I'll add to the list with Weil Of Fortune. No, that's just hokey. How about Kathryn The Great? Now THAT is the name of a SHIP!!!

Wicked Weilands said...

YEAHHHH!!!!! I Love them BOTH mom! Not hokey at all! Weil of Fortune is amazing! I'm totally telling Nate.