Sep 5, 2008

Kate's boat ideas

     Despite news about hurricanes IKE and JOSEPHINE heading straight towards us, Nate and I have continued to maintain a sunny disposition about our future endeavors.  We are currently in the process of finding a boat and have a few viewings lined up with our broker tomorrow.  Nate is completely practical in his thoughts about what boat will suffice, but my thoughts about what we should be purchasing are a bit different.  I was thinking shiny mahogany hardwood floors with gorgeous nautical navy and white pillows thrown about white leather sofas that are strategically placed near and around the fully loaded cocktail bar...that serves really expensive red and white wine as well!  I'm guessing that this should all be attainable for a reasonable price well under $50,000 bucks right?  RIGHT!?   I'm sure the yacht people will be willing to negotiate with us.  Thank goodness I'M on this trip or we'd be stuck with some 38' big stinky used thing.  Gross.   Let you know how it goes tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it! I'll be there tomorrow if you get white leather and I'll start on a quilt that will knock your admiral's socks off!
Love mom

Wicked Weilands said...

haha! Sounds great! You better! I'm hoping for a navy and white themed quilt. Think Nautical. I know for a fact that the captain's socks will definitely be knocked off. Yeah!
Kates