Oct 24, 2016

Weekly Pregnancy Update - Baby #3!

After finding out I was pregnant with each of the babies - I purchased one little bunny for that babe as their 'first stuffy toy'.



 Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along are you?
We’re nine weeks pregnant and I can’t believe I’m going to be writing these again!  It actually feels surreal in a really good way.

How are you feeling?
Pretty good!  Not too nauseous which is the best and very different from the other pregnancies.  I’m tired but it’s manageable with naps (which I have almost everyday).  

Any weight gain? 
None yet.  Starting at 112 and still at 112.  

New symptoms?
A bit of bloating.  Regular pants are getting a little snug and I’ve been wearing leggings religiously.

General mood?
I’m so thrilled and so is Nate.  We wanted to try for a third and it literally happened the first month!  This makes me think it’s another boy.

Gender?
Although, seeing the ultrasound, I was getting a very strong girl vibe so we’ll just have to see.  We’re definitely going to find out the gender :)

What foods are you craving?
Chips!  Salty stuff.

  Do you miss anything?
I miss the sun!  It’s been super foggy and ‘gross’ in Calgary for the most part.  I’m trying hard not to pay too much attention to it, but it’s starting to bug me a little.  Fog feels a little claustrophobic and if you don’t already know - I struggle pretty badly with that phobia.

Sleep?    
I’m still on my stomach most of the time which is good but I know that will stop soon cause I can already feel a bump down there. 

Working out?  
My goal is to take it easy with low impact workouts a few times a week.

Best moment? 
 Seeing the baby’s heartbeat during the ultrasound.  I can’t explain the joy you feel when you see it - even after the third time.  It’s just such a blessing and a gift.  I bawled right in the room with the ultrasound technician (of course) and Nate just squeezed my hand and smiled.  Then he said - ‘So, now we need a new bigger vehicle…’

What are you excited about?
It’s funny but I’m really excited about taking bump pics again.  I’m going to hire a PROPER professional photographer this time because that is my one regret from the previous pregnancies.  I never did it!  I always fell back on my self-timer on the camera and I’ll still do that this time, but I would really like some gorgeous professional maternity shots.

Hope everyone has a great week!  See you every Monday!
Kate

This baby's matching bunny :)
xoxo