Oct 9, 2016

It's US!!!

One of the many reasons I really enjoy social media forums like Instagram is because you get to ‘meet’ kind, caring, creative and giving people from all over the world.  Most recently I came into contact with a young artist named Lacee Swan (@laceeswan).  This lovely human took the time to create a portrait of our little clan of four based off of our New York picture and then she sent it to me - free of charge and full of love.  I am absolutely shocked at her talent and her kindness.  Thanks again so much Lacee! 

I am doing some MAJOR catching up on laundry from our trip to Vancouver, a few blog posts, choreography, halloween prep and of course working off that apple pie from thanksgiving dinner up at the cabin with Nate’s folks and my parents.  It was lovely, and it even snowed!  Ha ha.  Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead. 

Huge Love,
Kate 
XOXO


No comments: