Sep 12, 2016

Fighting Childhood Hunger


















Our friends at Cuddle + Kind are making a huge difference in the fight against childhood hunger.  For every ethically produced, hand-knit doll purchased, they donate ten meals to children in need. 

Here are a few pictures of the gorgeous Bunnies - Chloe and Benedict.  The company has a ton of sweet friends for your little one to choose from, and I can tell you that they are absolutely the softest and cuddliest dolls ever.

This is the link to find your very own sweet cuddle friend and fight childhood hunger too!




I have never in my life seen a child so smitten with a stuffy as William was with Benedict.  My heart was just melting.  Will sleeps with 'Benny' every single night and during nap time too.





Scarlet takes Chloe everywhere and has affectionally nicknamed her 'Hilda'.  Not totally sure why - but I think it's so cute.

Spread love, not hate - always.

Luvs,
Kate 
XO

No comments: