Nov 29, 2013

Antipasto

Kate, Scarlet, Auntie Kelsey, Gigi and Chris making the goods

Today we spent the better part of the morning making some delicious Antipasto to give as hostess gifts this holiday season.  There is a ton of chopping so the four of us thought we would tag team it and work together.  I ended up just doing the pickles and the green beans - two of over fifteen different ingredients - so I got off pretty easy.  I can imagine how hard it would be to make this on your own.  Nate and I now have ten small mason jars full of the delicious treat since we split the end result four ways.  Looking forward to giving them out!  Next up - Pfeffernusse (Peppernuts) the German treat that Mom and I do every year.



Chillin' in the fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! Just wondering where the print in your stairwell is from?

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks ;) To be honest - the print was a gift. I really like it too. Have a good one.