May 6, 2013

May 6th


The winning shot



All tucker'd out.  They say don't wake a sleeping baby but actually...full disclosure...Scarlet sleeps for the majority of the day and will usually scream her beautiful head off when she's awake.  Then I feed her and all is well.  ah the boob...


ONE MONTH OLD!  I can't even believe it.  She and I had a fun little photo shoot today and as I mentioned I couldn't get a good shot while she was alert because she was awake/upset.  I think that's why most of my pictures of her are when she's lights out - so peaceful, so serene.  


We've been out and about almost daily and she usually sleeps.  Everyone always says; 'What a good baby, so well behaved, so quiet', which she is, but man this little love bug has some pipes on her too!  I'll include a few shots of her in a not so happy state just so I can prove she's not a china doll.





I even brought in her cuddle bunny who had zero effect.



haha - FRUSTRATION!


No comments: