Jan 20, 2010

The Wonderful Wandlers


Saturday night fun with the Wandzies




One of the things that I miss most about my job at James Fowler High School is working with one of my best buddies - Alli Wandler nee Field.    


Alli (a.k.a Magic Wandz, we gave each other nicknames) is an amazing woman for so many reasons.   However, I'm especially excited to write about her in this post because she is due any day now!!! I couldn't be happier for her and her husband Dave because I know how badly they wanted to start a familyI also happen to know that they are going to have the most beautiful children in the world, but more importantly, there is no doubt in my mind that they will raise their gorgeous offspring to be the best behaved, respectful, loving and caring kids around - because Alli and Dave both areWe love you guys and can't wait to help you welcome pea pod into the world. 

Beautiful Allison and Pea Pod.  Month nine!!!


No comments: