Dec 16, 2016

SURPRISE!!!!

Well, this is the big surprise I mentioned a post back!  I am out of control excited to move over to 


- my VERY OWN DOMAIN AND BLOG!  SQUEAL!!!  (and I don’t even mind that I sound immature right now, I’m legitimately excited). 

My girlfriend Shan from www.nickelsandlinc.com has been the main instigator and facilitator during this process and without her I would probably be using blogger for the rest of my mommy blogger days.  But her company took on the task of designing, branding, arranging, composing, constructing, remodelling and in the end transferring my entire blog over to this new domain and I’m absolutely smitten.  Her work is just so professional and superb, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been with a personalized product and I literally told her five things that I liked about other blogs and she put the new together.  She was so super easy and lovely to work with.  I can’t say enough about her.

So having said that, I’ll be moving over to that site from now on!  Gone are the days of kateandnatesail.blogspot.com (not that we won’t continue to sail).  Hope you guys like the new site as much as I do!  Have a peek and see you over there!!! Also, thank you to all of the lovely friends and followers.  I never thought that I would have met such nice and genuine people online hope you'll follow along on the new blog ;)

Loves,
Kate 

XOXO




No comments: