Nov 17, 2015

The PAR-TAY!



Ok.  Let me just say that I can easily shut down a classroom full of 40 loud, overly dramatic, highly emotional high school kids with attitude - no problem.  But managing 10 toddlers jacked up on pizza and birthday cake and pause… we have ourselves a problem.  That.  Was.  Wicked.  Hard.  Especially when they all started to ‘help’ open William’s birthday gifts!  haha!  I really didn’t know how to stop that train.

BUT OH THE FUN!!!  

For William’s birthday party, we invited all of our friends and a few of Scarlet’s too over for the night.  We bought a bouncy castle (Nate’s idea), and ordered pizza and opened the gates.  It was seriously a ball. 

I think my favourite part of the entire evening was when the kids all started to chant TURN IT OFF!!!  TURN IT OFF!!! TURN IT OFF!!!  They were referring to the bouncy castle that would collapse when the fan got turned off and then obviously inflate after the button got turned back on.  I liked it because I was both terrified and tickled pink that they were having such an amazing time together…and I HAVE kids!  I can’t imagine the horror of the two couples that we invited over who don’t have children!!!  Absolutely mortifying I suppose.  My poor grandfather Fred Enns!  I had to call him the next day and apologize for the screaming in the basement!  He just laughed and said it was a wonderful party and he had such a great time.

ANYWHO, glad it was memorable.  Here are a few pics of the night.  
It was a monster...


Sailing theme...





I love these balloons - they're a little pricy but they last for days after the party!







The newly-weds!  I just love Ali's face.

 All business.

 No smiles with the cupcake, just work.  He meant to eat it before it would be taken from him.




 Woah - spoiled?




And I forgot to take a picture of a beautiful new Advent Calendar that my parents purchased because we already hung it on the wall.  It has to be one of the most gorgeous gifts and I WILL pay tribute to it when I take shots of Xmas!  Thank you so much Mom xx.


Happy Tuesday friends 
XO

Kate

No comments: