Feb 11, 2014


Tiffany & Co inspired birthday cupcakes

For my Mom's 60th this year, we decided to all go in on a gift from Tiffany's for her.  She has always been a huge fan of the beautiful jewelry and lately, I've noticed her wearing some larger pieces, so the charm bracelet seemed like a great idea.  We can add to it as the years go by with various additions and it looks incredible on my Mom's wrist.

I made a few cupcake treats to go along with the gift and this is how they turned out.





The recipe said that it made 24 cakes but I wanted extra large ones so I just filled each cup about 3/4 full instead of the suggested 2/3 and added about three minutes to the bake time.  I was thrilled with the gigantic 12 cupcakes that I ended up with.  I took one of my old Tiffany boxes and kept it near while I carefully dropped a few drops of blue and green food colouring in the vanilla icing until the desired colour appeared.  It was really fun and boy were they delicious.   






#Tiffany #Cupcakes #60thbirthday #60yearsold 

No comments: