Oct 18, 2013

Oct 18th

I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom. I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom, I will not be a stage Mom.

On that note... 

I entered a pic of Scarlet in a Gerber Canada Baby contest about a week ago just for fun. Unfortunately, it's a bit of a popularity contest because only the top ten get the 'right' to be judged (sheesh). But Scarlet's picture is really doing well and we have been climbing the 'ranks' quite a bit everyday. It really is a long shot to make it into the top ten, but I wanted to give it a try without being a total stage mom about it.

I also feel like the 'prize' is well worth the effort as we could win some RESP's. Non-taxable 
EDUCATION MONEY!!!  

Anywho, if you're in Canada and are feeling like you want to vote for her the link is:

They don't spam you and she's really easy to find (Scarlet with one 't').


No comments: