Jun 17, 2016

Getting summer ready!






Many of you know that one of my brothers is getting married in New York City this summer and I want to make sure that I’m looking my very best, feeling extra super healthy for the trip and of course looking fit for all of the millions of photos that will mostly likely be taken.  So, I’m excited to start THRIVE which is premium nutrition to supplement my attempts at healthy eating.  THRIVE prides itself on increasing:

-Sustainable energy
-Mental Clarity 
-Restful sleep
-Healthy Joint Function 
-Mood Support 
-Preventative nutrition medicine 
-Weight Management  

…and it’s obtained from premium vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, pro-biotics, plant extracts and amino acids that boost your metabolism, breakdown body fat and enhance lean muscle.  So, I hope to add this everyday for a set amount of time (I went for the ten day sample to give it a try first) to get into the best version of myself for the summer.  Physically, mentally and emotionally.


If there are any of you out there who want to get summer ready with me by adding THRIVE to your grub feel free to contact my friend Brad at: bradgathercole@hotmail.com,  or check this video out for more: Thrive   and if you ever want to talk to my amazing friend Karen who is a registered dietitian socialdietitian@yahoo.com
Luvs,
Kate
XO


No comments: