Mar 31, 2016

Family over everything




The ones I longed for, hoped for, prayed for, wished for, made deals for, CRIED for, and finally was blessed with.  I’m completely in love with my clan and to be able to strut around on the beach in these awesome epic tees is just sooooo my jam.  I wish every family out there could do the same because family is first and foremost in my books.  A little matching tribe in the sand?  HOLLA!!!

These tees are the best.  Epic is an understatement.  I’m dying.  Guys - you MUST go and check out @epicteesshop on Insta and EpicTees4You on Etsy where you buy these awesome threads because seriously, when else can you have a little fun with your attire if not on the beach?  

I’m totally into these tops in a big way.  I think that the wanna-be high society Dior-Prada-Chanel-buying-socialite-blondie in me is going “tisk tisk Kate, a t-shirt?” but I just want to stuff her pastel coloured macaroons down her throat and say get over yourself honey, these are awesome!  I want to have fun!  I want to enjoy my time on this earth and not worry about what brand or company I’m wearing!  



(Mother of a Princess, Daughter of a Queen) Epic Tees Shop

This company has the best couple who are just starting out designing and creating these new tees so go and show them your support!  Hope you enjoy these shots and see you guys again soon

Lots of luv!

This week of posting daily was fun and I’ll definitely do it again soon.  Check out all of our travel photos in the ‘Travel’ section tomorrow.  It’s definitely my bedtime tonight and my hubby promised me a little neck massage.  PEACE AND LOVE! 

Kate 
XOXO

No comments: