May 21, 2015

Handy Hubby



Restoration hardware handles.  


Compacts


Important stuff... (yes - still reading the NT of the Bible)





Beautiful shell dish that we received for our wedding - I have poufs in there for easy access... 




A few nights ago, Nate put the finishing touches on a very special piece of furniture in our bedroom - my new vanity.  I had been looking for one for quite some time ( I have been doing my makeup in the closet over the last few years because it has a little window in it with the best light ) but it just wasn’t practical anymore for various reasons.  So Nate asked if I would like for him to build me a custom vanity.  Ummm, yes please!  And might I mention that there is nothing in this world, NOTHING that is hotter than a man who is good with his hands and can just build stuff out of nothing.  Seriously.

So, this is what I asked for in terms of design and Nate just kinda whipped up for me.  I was so excited when it got put together that I took a shot of it standing in my pj’s!!!  Haha! 

The last few days I’ve just been obsessing over it and taking pics of it in different lighting.  I can’t say I’ve ever been so excited to do my makeup in the morning and the lighting in this space is even better than it is in the closest!  As you can see, I’m not the only one in love with it either!  Slow down Miss. Scarlet, you’re way too young for makeup.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend
Kate

XO

No comments: